About Me

My photo
East Coast, United States
I'm 14. I Like to play guitar, skateboard, and blog.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dance or Die EP


Band: Family Force 5

Album: Dance or Die EP

Genre: Rap-Metal

Rating: 9/10


Family Force 5's latest record was definitely my favorite (even though it only had three songs)! They stayed true to their unique style and yet managed to produce some totally new tracks. As a whole the EP featured more synthesizer than actual instruments as opposed to Business Up Front/ Party in the Back, but it still sounds great.


This album was a smash success in my opinion. The tracks weren't overdone, they had a perfect blend of techno dance music and heavy rock. I recommend this EP to anyone who was wondering, "Hey! When's Family Force 5 finally gonna put out some new songs?!" I recommend you buy this EP. Also look out for the new FF5 album with the same title as the EP.

No comments: