About Me

My photo
East Coast, United States
I'm 14. I Like to play guitar, skateboard, and blog.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Conquering the Fear of Flight

Band: Wavorly
Album: Conquering the Fear of Flight
Genre: Rock
Rating: 7/10


I enjoyed Conquering the Fear of Flight by Wavorly. The album has some pretty good tracks on it. One of my favorite tracks in particular was "Madmen." It has a pretty hard, driving tempo, which matches the fast guitar chords. I also liked the track "Praise and Adore (Some Live Without It)" because it was a standout from the rest of the rockish (excluding "Summer Song") album. It actually reminded me, somewhat, of Leeland.


I liked Wavorly's album and thought that it matches up some good guitar riffs with vocals that are almost like those of mewithoutyou, except a bit on the softer side. I recommend this album to you if you want to hear somthing a little different from the generic pop/rock genre offerings. Another feature of the album I liked was the soft introduction and outro because I thought it was a departure from the norm.

No comments: